Insurance Sales Agent (Licensing And Training Provided)
200 Broad Street , P.O. Box 741 Lakewood, NJ 08701
Our client, a busy insurance company has an immediate need for an Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative in support of their group and individual benefits practice.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for promoting group and individual services; health, life, dental, LTC and vision insurance.
- Responsible for offering products and servicing accounts
- Use of social media is required for networking and branding purposes daily.
- Placing 100 calls per day or 20 client visits to businesses for new potential clients
- Attend all networking events including such that are not during the 9-5 workday and on a weekend
- Must attend all classes required by carriers
- Identifies opportunities to build and expand the business with the sale of new services to the client referrals
- Work with clients to renew accounts and pre-qualify new business according to agency standards
- Serve as primary liaison between insurance company and clients
- Serve as the primary technical advisor to clients on all group insurance issues
Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following:
- Life and Health Insurance License is required, can be attained during the Onboarding process
- Ability to sign a non-compete agreement
- Maintain a professional and corporate appearance at all times.
- Sales experience in a service field is a plus
- Extremely detailed oriented, organized and service driven
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex insurance issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond accordingly
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines required
- Investment and insurance licensing sponsorship
- 401K with company matching
- 20% Commission of the monthly premiums begins once you reach an equivalent of 30k
- Professional assistance with marketing on social media
- $500 Signing Bonus
Job Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Hours of Availability: M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.